In this message:
Fall 2020 Final Exams | International Day of Persons with Disabilities
The deadline to register for Fall 2020 finals is TODAY,
November 27th, 2020.
Requests received after this deadline will be evaluated on a
We cannot guarantee our ability to process late requests.
Please note that our operating hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
1. Refer to the exam type, release date, and due date outlined on the final exam schedule.
2. Please note that time-based accommodations do not apply for:
- Take home exams: You have 48 hours or more to complete your exam (i.e. from the release date up to the due date/time) and can be opened and closed as often as you wish.
- Timed open-book exams within a designated window AND your instructor is incorporating principles of inclusive pedagogy (i.e. your exam has been designed to be written in half of the allotted time).
3. Use the online exam sign-up form to request exam accommodations through the OSD, when applicable.
- Only indicate authorized accommodations you are requesting for that particular exam.
- If exceptional circumstances arise for which you require disability-related accommodations, please reach out to our exam team, so that we may assess the case.
4. If you meet the criteria for an OSD exam conflict, please communicate with the OSD Exam Center via e-mail to notify us. Please note that overlapping availability windows and overlapping take-home exam periods do not meet the criteria for an OSD exam conflict.
International Day of
Persons with Disabilities
In celebration of International Day of Persons with Disabilities, December 3rd, we would like to hear from you! Please use this form to anonymously share your experience as students with disabilities.
On December 3rd, we will be sharing shout outs and excerpts from entries anonymously throughout the day. Looking forward to hearing from you and celebrating together!