To all students writing exams in the Fall 2019 final exam period:
The OSD’s exam, advising, and leadership teams would like to take this opportunity to wish you a successful final exam period. Below is some information that may be useful to you to help finish your semester strong.
Important information if you write your exams with the OSD:
- The OSD follows the exam regulations outlined by McGill (e.g. a McGill ID card needed to write, student conduct, no electronics, etc.)
- All students will receive an email indicating their exam location by noon, the day before each exam
- If the start time of your exam has been changed (evening exams start earlier to manage student accommodations within a reasonable schedule), you will:
- Receive an email informing you of your adjusted start time
- Need to be sequestered to maintain exam security, typically until 7:30 p.m. (bring non-electronic reading materials and a snack)
If you are unwell the day of an exam and cannot write:
The OSD advising office is open from 9:00-5:00 throughout the final exam period and appointments with advisors can be made by phoning the front desk at 514-398-6009.
Best of luck,
OSD Exam Team